Renée is born! I am an auntie once more

Jan's sister, Virginie, gave last night birth to a little girl Renée. So tonight I'll rush to a different hospital to visit another little baby :-). (sorry Stef, can't visit you every day :-( ).
All went really well and quickly last night. She is 49 cms and 2,9 kg! She clearly has inherited her parent's slim figure!

The birth today wasn't too unexpected as I had heard that she had already some contractions yesterday afternoon. Virginie was due 3 days later than Griet. Griet gave birth one day before the calculated day, Virginie did 2 days before. Wow, I don't think I'll ever experience that much of a baby boom around me again :-). So right now I am a triple aunt: Stef (my sister's son, 3 days old), Luisa (Jan's brother's daughter, 6 months old) and Renée (Jan's sister's daughter, 1 day old). Not to speak of the baby boom among my friends. Debbie, it's now your turn to finalize this week!!

Pictures of Renée will be posted later

Comments

Popular Posts