Easter time with my family

We traditionally spend our holidays with our family. Very often we go for an extensive lunch first at my parents place and then we spend the late afternoon/ evening with Jan's parents. As most holidays it was a challenging day for our stomacs as we were being spoiled by both our parents with lots of good food, champagne and wine. Mmmm.




My little nephew sure still enjoys all snacks as well!



... and he loves the cats outside!

And he likes to go and watch the ducks a bit further in the street


Luisa searches for Easter eggs and chocolates


My nieces gave the fishes their Easter treat





The toys in the grandparents garden were so much fun in the first sun!

Comments

Allie said…
It looks like you had a wonderful Easter!! Happy belated Easter my friend!!

Popular Posts