Delurkingweek in Belgium



In January I read this on Betsy's blog and I had no clue what she was talking about. 'Delurking' what a creepy monster was that? By the time I had consulted my dictionnaries, the delurking week was over.

And now I meet this banner on some Belgian blogs. Cool, now I am not too late to join in. Because I am very curious to know as well who visits my blog anonymously.

So all my friends, relatives, neighbours, (ex-)colleagues, shy people, passers by, fans, secret readers, ... you are very welcome to leave a comment just for once so I know you are reading along. Just a hi or hello with your (nick)name is enough although all other remarks are welcome too. It's easy to do : click on the "goofy remarks" below this post and type your comment.

And those who want to join in the delurking week, you're welcome to join Zezunja's initiative!

Comments

Popular Posts