Negative thoughts - positive thoughts

I was going to type a rant about our f*ing software system that still has problems, about incompetent software suppliers and their poor excuses, about all the user complaints arriving at my desk, about being sick of working late and coming home totally exhausted, about falling behind in my planning due to the everlasting ad hoc problemsolving, ....about being fed up by it all, about not finding parking spaces because of the road construction works in front of our door, ....


but I went to yoga class and I am totally zen right now. During the excersises my mind keeps going all places apart from my exercises, but I do walk home relaxed, so that's so coool!

Comments

Allie said…
Oh Ellen .... that is no good. Sending you HUGE hugs to ensure that Zen stays with you for a long time. But then again ... it is Friday now so perhaps Jan has cooked you a fabulous meal and the two of you are well into your second bottle of wine ......
anno said…
Walking home... oh, that sounds so good. So does zen. Hope it stays with you through the weekend!

Popular Posts