Wow, another year has flown by. So what did 2007 bring for me?
- Lisa Ronmark came to London and to Leuven to visit us !
- I moved out of my appartment in Ghent and I moved into our renovated house in Leuven!
- We renovated on the first floor our bedroom, dressing and bathroom and we also transformed our basement.
- We went diving in Egypt and saw lots of beautiful fish.
- We travelled through the different states of New England.
- I moved desks again at work as I traditionally seem to do every so many months, I became an official member of the IT department and battled the usual frustrations.
- I got to spend lots of time with family and friends at BBQ's, birthday parties, festivals etc...
And now I am ready to wave 2007 goodbye, to go and celebrate a cosy year-end with friends in The Hague and to welcome 2008.
Have a happy fantastic NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!