Blue

Sometimes when I've published some pictures, I get in the comments praising remarks about them. Now it's time to come out of the closet: surely 50% of them are made by Jan and not by me. When we go out for a walk or on vacation he uses the camera as much as I do and he often shoots pure beauties that I wouldn't be able to make.

Today one of his pictures gets featured on Looking into .
I have already introduced Looking into in the past: a joint venture photoblog of Allison at Soccer Mom in Denial and Jenn in Holland. Each day they continue to share their beautiful view on the world.

Please go and check it out!

Comments

Luisa Perkins said…
I must go see the photos!

Off-topic: I left a response to your comment on my blog. Thanks!
anno said…
An excellent photo -- thanks for posting the link!
Wholly Burble said…
Ah, that is really something--that such an ordinary piece of material can become a work of art when seen through the eyes of an artist! Glad you posted and sent us on over--I truly enjoyed it.
Anonymous said…
My husband is a far better photographer than I am too.
blah said…
E. you are too humble - and nicely honest - you both are fabulous photographers

Popular Posts