- Different neighbourhoods full of little stores, coffeeshops, snackbars, bars, ....to browse and to enjoy
- Stretched out beautiful parks
- Playful but arrogant squirrels
- Just around the corner of some of the most busy roads, you find back alleys, mews and quiet little squares.
- Pubs with excellent traditional pub food
- The best museums with free admission! (and with very tempting expensive expositions ;) )
- Fashionable people that is usually one or 2 years ahead of Belgium. (although this time they seemed to have been stuck in the ultra skinny jeans and leggings with long baggy sweaters/T-shirts & big belt whereas Belgium is already giving up the skinny jeans? Or don't we?....The long shirts do merge into a trend of ultra mini skirts though which is probably coming across the channel soon. )
- The tube with escalators full of musical publicity
- Porridge as breakfast, a exquis quick Thai lunch, an extensive Libanese dinner, the best Indian food, a pub food lunch, a big Chinatown, ...... The world's cuisine all within reach.
Yep those things mean London for me.