Count your blessings - February 2017



  1. Going on a city trip
  2. Small and tiny boys that want to "keppe doen"
  3. Brushing your teeth with a baby on your arm and noticing he's trying to copy your facial movements in the mirror
  4. Driving home in daylight again
  5. The scaffolding disappearing again, proving that a normal non-renovating state of the house is approaching 
  6. Getting a new boss with whom I'd love to collaborate
  7. Evenings when the children fall asleep soon and quickly 
  8. The first week of the year without doctor's visits
  9. Foreign colleagues that rescue with some medication from their personal travel kid
  10. Mornings with view at the sea
  11. Curling up under my duvet
  12. Friends that come over for a take-away meal or just a simple drink
  13. Really good tv shows at the moment and a recorder and Stievie subscription to try to keep up with it


This is a monthly list of simple things in my life that make me happy or that make me smile.  
As the world often seems full of negativity and disaster, I want to pay attention to these small things that make me happy in my daily life and be greatful for them. You can find all of them via this link

Comments

Popular Posts