Less solitary walks along the horses

After my solitary walk the week before, my PR work  had more success this weekend and I convinced Beertje to join me on my walk.  He got off with big determination but his motivation got a dip after more than a km though.  Fortunately I could promise him a lot of animals: sheep, goats and horses.  (the deer would be a detour that I wouldn't risk). So he picked up his courage again to search for the animals. Unfortunately the sheep and goats were hiding but we saw a lot of social horses that made up for it. 











The fact that we had also seen a lot of tree huts or play platform houses on our tour, inspired also Jan and Kabouter to do once again , exactly the same tour with us the next day.  Kabouter has been dreaming and planning for a tree hut since previous summer and now Jan and him are getting ready for the construction of a platform house (against our tree).  

So even though their focus wasn't on the animals, we were happy to find the sheep and goats back in their field and the horses just asked for some petting again. 






The local bus stop is combined into a little book exchange house.



Comments

Popular Posts