Tour de la Warche in autumn

 Tour de la Warch is our home walk...the one we do most as it is our children's favourite.  We've done it over and over again in all seasons. And now that the children can handle a bit longer distances, it feels more than a warm-up than a true walk. 
But hey, when I asked the children last Sunday if they wanted to walk with me and they asked for the Tour de la Warche, I didn't complain.  I preferred a short walk all together instead of another long solowalk




Early on the walk Beertje had some tantrum crisis for some reason and he was sulking for another few kilometers. 


















I befriended some of the cows from the farmer that sells us milk sometimes.  They seemed up for some social contact. 







On our way back home Beertje all of a sudden turned off and wanted to extend the walk...hey I didn't oppose. His mood got better and I was happy for an extra loop. 



All of a sudden we were surprised because the woods along the river stopped earlier than we were used to when we were faced with a clearcut on the river banks. Boooo.  Not fun. they'd better replant quickly. 








We returned via the RAVeL home. 


Other walks on Tour de la Warche: here, here, here, here , here, here, here and here , here , here and probably the first time here.  here is the walk towards Weywertz

Comments

Popular Posts