On this day - May 14

 

2021
A year ago we tried a new walk near Malmédy along the riverbed of the Warchenne river.  It was a great sunny day out and we goofed around some rocks, making pretend pictures of rock climbing




2020

Corona walks near the house where I spotted some very time related graphitti in the neighbourhood park.




2019

Beertje is part of the toddler class in school, the very youngest arriving.  On this day they were going to make an excursion to a nearby farm I assume. They were all so cute in their little rubber boots, ready to explore. 


It must have been soo much fun that he fell asleep at the dinner table. 



2018

Two little boys arriving swiftly at Fort Mc Henry, Baltimore...the birthplace of the American flag, ready for a new day of exploring.  





Walking around the waterfront at Baltimore and taking a boat tour across the harbour. 



I love this picture...I miss having sleeping babies leaning on me


2017
Mother's Day with a self decorated flower pot as gift...time to play in the garden and a visit to the circus festival CIRKL downtown Leuven. 







2016

A sleeping baby on my lap in what seems a train??








2015
A communion party in the family to celebrate our nephew




2014
A baby Kabouter receiving a balloon in a restaurant in San Francisco. 



2007
Our new cupboards in our bedroom in Leuven are finished.  We are ready to have some good sleep at home. 





2006

Not pictures taken on 14/5/2006 but I was in the midst of a secret "steal old pictures from my parents home and scan them unnoticedly" as my sister and I were preparing a gift picture book about my parent's live for their 40th anniversary that summer.  

Here's some fun pictures of surprise parties with their friends where some dressed up and my parents when they were young. 










Comments

Popular Posts