We keep on turning: #wedraaiendoor : Loreena Mc Kennitt - The mummer's Dance

Each Tuesday and Thursday Anne from Satur9's World and myself, play a musical pingpong game where we choose a new music song based on each other's previous choice by association of a name, style, lyric, style, location or whatever crosses in our mind. We never know what the next song will be chosen and are forced to explore beyond our comfort zone due to each other's choices.


You can find our in the mean time long and fun playlist on Spotify and op Youtube. Subscribing to it is possible!  


When Anne chose Kings of the Stone Age,  I first thought of Christine & the Queens. 

But I also searched a bit for secrets: 

  • Sarah Mc Lachlan - Dirty little secret
  • maroon 5 - Secret
  • Susanne Vega - My  name is Luka


But then I thought of "The book of secrets", an old folk CD that I adored 20 years ago by Loreena Mc Kennit.  Since she brings celtic music,  so I consider her a bit as a Queen of the Stone Age.  
So here's one of the cool songs on that album. 

Loreena mc Kennit - The mummer's dance





Comments

Popular Posts