I sort of knew my planning was a bit too ambitious though...

Due to the unexpected visit from my brother-in-law and his family, I didn't quite make my planning but I have enjoyed the sudden occasion to go out for lunch with the extended family and enjoying a lovely meal in the sun behind the glass in the restaurant.

Nevertheless I still made my goal to finish the bathroom with glassfiber paper all round, ready to get painted next weekend, while Jan is trying to make the attic in a usable place. And that primer on the tiles which didn't happen anymore...oh well, that'll be next weekend as well :p. The important thing is that things keep changing. 


My bare walls since yesterday, enjoying the lovely sun


Comments

Brian Miller said…
you are making progress...and its always fun to get out with friends and family...

Popular Posts