One week with this cute little mr mischief

  • I've taken things out of the cupboards and everywhere where I shouldn't have taken them: countless times
  • I've moved the table a few meters twice
  • I've been drawing on my face twice
  • I tumbled in the bathtub with my clothes where my parents had to fish me out dripping wet with a bit of foam on my head once
  • I've emptied a tissue box three times
  • I've stepped down from a height and just barely didn't fall because my mom was fast enough to catch me once
  • I've found a cup of juice or water to throw on the floor (accidently) 3-4 times/ I tried to throw up my cup of milk in the air once  ...and I managed to get somehow the mug of cold (pheww!) coffee carefully placed in the middle of the big table supposedly out of my reach to throw it over myself.
  • I unrolled the toilet paper roll once.
  • I've been uber cute and super sweet countless times













Comments

Popular Posts