Count your blessings - April 2019


  1. Carrying Beertje in my arms to school, while he is humming songs with his arms tightly around my neck and his cheek against my cheek...and then treats my all of a sudden to a few explosive kisses and some giggles.
  2. An interesting international training at work
  3. Coming home after a few days abroad and sneak into the boys' rooms to observe them for a moment in their sleep.
  4. Forming a little walking group with 7 colleagues to go for a 30 min walk each Tuesday before lunch.
  5. Being alone in the office and drumming wildly along with "In the Air tonight" at my desk. 
  6. Repeatingly listening emphatic colleagues
  7. Tissue boxes
  8. Beertje crawling proudly and happily in his big boy's bed
  9. A glorious relax summer day in Maastricht with friends
  10. Reading a book in the park in the sun on  a picnic blanket while the children were riding their bike around me. 
  11. The children singing old Flemish music hits that are a new hype thanks to the #likeme tv show.
  12. Listening in the next door room how Jan is teaching Kabouter how to tie shoe laces.
  13. A colleague fighting disease, got some unexpected good news and almost danced through the office when she came to tell us at work.


This is a monthly list of simple things in my life that make me happy or that make me smile.  
As the world often seems full of negativity and disaster, I want to pay attention to these small things that make me happy in my daily life and be grateful for them. You can find all of them via this link

Comments

Leen said…
Oeee die drums in In the air tonight, ge-wel-dig ja!

Popular Posts