We keep on turning #wedraaiendoor: I've got a feeling somebody's watching me - Rockwell

 

Each Tuesday and Thursday Anne from Satur9's World  play a musical pingpong game where we choose a new music song based on each other's previous choice by association of a name, style, lyric, style, location or whatever crosses in our mind.  We never know what the next song will be chosen and are forced to explore beyond our comfort zone due to each other's choices. 


My Lilly previous week, triggered another Lilly this week.  I knew Anne would love Lilly.  

But Lilly from the Smashing Pumpkins...hmm I am not sure she's so happy. Because she's got a feeling, somebody's watching... 


 

Comments

Anne said…
Dat is zooo goed gevonden :-D
Goofball said…
@Anne: ja dat popte direct in mijn hoofd en ik wist direct dat die het zou worden. Geen eindeloze reeks van mogelijkheden...gewoon dit gevoel dat opkwam bij het luisteren van Lilly

Popular Posts