We keep on turning : Bananarama - Nathan Jones

Each Tuesday and Thursday Anne from Satur9's World and myself, play a musical pingpong game where we choose a new music song based on each other's previous choice by association of a name, style, lyric, style, location or whatever crosses in our mind. We never know what the next song will be chosen and are forced to explore beyond our comfort zone due to each other's choices.

 

You can find our in the mean time long and fun playlist on Spotify and op Youtube. Subscribing to it is possible!  


For last week's post I spent considerable time exploring African music...and then Anne stayed in South-Africa a bit longer with Johnny Clegg. 

Well honestly , I felt I could do last week's search all over but that didn't sem very original so this time I was determined to find a link outside of Africa. But which link? 

A little research showed me that Scatterlings of Africa was on the soundtrack of the movie Rainman.  I loved the song Leaving Wallbrook/on the road  but since that's instrumental, I jump to Bananarama...Always fun with Bananarama. 


Comments

Popular Posts