Stupid scammers

Scammers and phising and online fraud becomes ever so smarter and I don't claim I outsmart them all...but seriously sometimes I wonder what they are thinking.  Here's some examples of contacts I recently had.  (ok and not all might be scammers, just stupid marketeers). 


DM's on Instagram: 

Hi I'm on the promoter team at @liberta.brillare and we think you'd be perfect to promote our jewellery! If you're interested we can send you three FREE pieces of your choice. Please direct message @liberta.brillare and Olivia will get back to you ASAP. But please be quick, due to very high demand there is only 4 spaces left! (from Michelle) 

one week later from Rose: 

Hi I'm on the promoter team at @liberta.brillare and we think you'd be perfect to promote our jewellery! If you're interested we can send you three FREE pieces of your choice. Please direct message @liberta.brillare and Olivia will get back to you ASAP. But please be quick, due to very high demand there is only 4 spaces left! 


Euh really? i'd be perfect for your jewellery? Did you actually ever check my profile, instead of using a stupid robot to send messages? If you had seen my profile you'd notice there's max 1 selfie per year or so and I've never had any picture with jewellery in all the years I'm online. So seriously, you must be kidding.   And those 4 spaces left...hahahahaahaa.  You really think I feel flattered by your message and interested.   Geez, if you are into marketing , do a better job.  I don't want your bots on my profile. 



Also in my DM at Instagram
"Hello how are you doing today?" from anonymous account.

Of course, I'd love to engage into conversation with unknown freaks that randomly send messages to anybody online 

On Facebook on a post that was accidentally published publicly

Hallo, je deelt hier altijd prachtige berichten, maar we zijn geen vrienden op Facebook en ik wil graag je vriend zijn op Facebook, ik heb je een vriendschapsverzoek gestuurd, maar geen succes, als je het niet erg vindt, stuur dan alsjeblieft mij een vriendschapsverzoek


Euh publiek deel ik niet hier altijd van die prachtige berichten.  Serieus, zo wat algemeen vleierij zonder iets specifieks dat kan bewijzen dat je ook echt mijn profiel gezien heeft?  Er is wel een reden eh dat je vriendschapsverzoek geen succes heeft. Stel je zo niet aan met deze publieke berichten, gij oplichter.   Als ik je profielfoto door google gooi vind ik vast een dozijn profielen met deze foto niet? 


And here's a comment below my comment on a friend's public post

"Hallo hoe is het? Ik denk dat niemand je profiel zal overslaan zonder te zeggen dat je post zo spannend is en dat je foto ook mooi is. Het spijt me u trouwens te storen. Maar ik zou je graag willen leren kennen, maar we zijn geen vrienden waar ik naar uitkijk ... kun je me een vriendschapsverzoek sturen? .. Ik heb het geprobeerd, maar het werkte niet."

....just rolling eyes.  





Comments

Popular Posts