We keep on turning #wedraaiendoor: Gotye : Eyes wide open

Each Tuesday and Thursday Anne from Satur9's World and myself, play a musical pingpong game where we choose a new music song based on each other's previous choice by association of a name, style, lyric, style, location or whatever crosses in our mind. We never know what the next song will be chosen and are forced to explore beyond our comfort zone due to each other's choices.

 

You can find our in the mean time long and fun playlist on Spotify and op Youtube. Subscribing to it is possible! 


When Anne posted Owl City with fireflies, the worth Planet Earth stood out for me in the lyrics.  So I went to search for some nature songs.  


  • Gotye: Eyes wide open
  • Imagine Dragons - Radioactive
  • The Cranberries - Time is ticking out
  • Enya - Listen to the river
  • Enya - Storms in Africa
  • Will.i.am - SOS (mother nature)
  • Ellie Goulding - In this together


For the lack of sleep I could also continue to : 

Faithless - Insomnia


If I'd do Kabouter a favour I'd post his favourite band Imagine Dragons but maybe I'll do that another time. Right now I was most in the mood to listen to Gotye again as that had been a while



Comments

Popular Posts