We keep on turning #wedraaiendoor: Bryan Adams, Sting & Rod Steward - All for one

Each Tuesday and Thursday Anne from Satur9's World and myself, play a musical pingpong game where we choose a new music song based on each other's previous choice by association of a name, style, lyric, style, location or whatever crosses in our mind. We never know what the next song will be chosen and are forced to explore beyond our comfort zone due to each other's choices.

You can find our in the mean time long and fun playlist on Spotify and op Youtube. Subscribing to it is possible! 


Anne presented me a duel and I could only think of fencing people.  As a result I listend to the soundtrack of several Zorro movies.  I also contemplated the following: 

  • Arno - Lonesome zorro
  • Chordettes - Zorro


But I was not convinced so I was also inspired by the heavy black and white floor in the video clip. 

24kGoldn - Checkers

My third option was to think of propaganda and its lying content.   So I looked for songs by or about Goebbels or about liars. 


But the fencing remained the strongest link in my head and al of a sudden I could let go of Zorro but think of Robin Hood.   I've seen the movie in the 90ies and MTV was big in the 90ies.  So here's my link: 


Comments

Popular Posts