TGIF

It seems that the last weekends since early April are each time all about recovery and re-energizing.  I don't know what's happening but both mine and Jans energy levels are frequently so low. 

We were invited twice at friends where we nicely declined as we just wanted to go to bed early. 

We are both going to challenging times at work...Last week for me was just too much changes and suprises that took all my stress and emotions.
Jan's travelling a bit more so he might be up early or arrives late, so our sleep is interrupted.  I notice that even with a little less sleep than 8 hours, I just don't function well anymore.  I am really used to my strict discipline and I need it. 

Stress and fatigue...that means my irritation threshold is much lower.  Over the last few weeks I've been irritated so often for so many reasons and it's not fun.

The children have had colds and we both suffered from sinus pain and headaches so I wondered if we got birth allergies as hay fever or just a cold and if that was the reason why we were so low on energy. 

And thanks to the grey rainy weather and some obligations in our agenda we never end up in the east of Belgium again, which on its turn also doesn't help.  I need to be out in the open space and nature without urbanisation and lots of people around to clear my head. But seriously: we could have gone but each time there was so much rain predicted that I couldn't bother to drive just to go lay in the sofa over there and watch tv.  On the other hand, I'm starting to be sick of my own living room and the streets around our house.

Anyway, there's been good days too, that a good night of sleep made me feel reborn and usually at the end of a calm weekend with lots of walks , reading and tv but not much more, I did feel better. So I know it's not all the time. But it's been a bit too often bleh lately.   Too much desperately counting down to Friday for TGIF relief.  

It's ok, there really isn't anything serious going on. I know and hope it will flip any moment , hopefully with some sunny weather, some stability at work and some good nights.  Because bleh...I'm tired of the bleh.  Or I'm just tired. 

Comments

Popular Posts