Count your blessings June 2023

  1. Painting my toenails red and wearing sandals again
  2. Wearing a long flowery long dress and feel the summer vibes
  3. Hoarding 18 books from the library home, with a happy feeling
  4. Hugging a spinning Rodin
  5. Having recruiting interviews again for my team
  6. Air conditioning in offices, hotel rooms or in our bedroom
  7. My mother-in-law having a successful heart surgery
  8. Spending a hot sunny weekend in Antwerp with friends and discovering the impressive KMSKA museum
  9. Playing a Kahoot quiz against Jan that Kabouter made on Death in Paradise.  
  10. Working in a basement home office during a heat wave
  11. Rain - lots of rain after a long dry period
  12. My lavender blooming up again vividly
  13. Eating outside in the garden
  14. A new front door  (no, not my birthday...literally a new front door)
  15. A really great variety of non-alcoholic cocktails that exist nowadays (not just the ultrasweet ones with juices) eg good gin-tonics, moscow mules or spritz without alcohol.
  16. Sleeping under a duvet again on a cooler night after some hot nights
  17. A weekend without plans
  18. BBQ with the class at school
  19. A chill summer party at work
  20. Cuddling my big cat and having a miauw conversation with him
  21. Breakfast outside in the garden...even better than dinner outside.  So relax

This is a monthly list of simple things in my life that make me happy or that make me smile.  

As the world often seems full of negativity and disaster, I want to pay attention to these small things that make me happy in my daily life and be grateful for them. You can find all of them via this link

Comments

Popular Posts