We keep on turning #wedraaiendoor: Alphaville - Big in Japan
Each Tuesday and Thursday Anne from Satur9's World and myself, play a musical pingpong game where we choose a new music song based on each other's previous choice by association of a name, style, lyric, style, location or whatever crosses in our mind. We never know what the next song will be chosen and are forced to explore beyond our comfort zone due to each other's choices.
You can find our in the mean time long and fun playlist on Spotify and op Youtube. Subscribing to it is possible! (and I corrected all the hyperlinks that apparently had been broken on my site for quite a long time. Thank you for the attentive reader to alarm me).
We're travelling through Japan since last week. After Hiroshima, we're trying to have a more positive note on this intriguing country.
- Alphaville - Big in Japan
- Aneka : Japanese boy
- White Lies : Tokyo
- Ace of Base: Tokyo Girl
- Sleepthief - Just say it (ft. Kyoko Baertsoen). (my hometown singer with the Japanese name)
Or should we jump to China?
- Peking Duk: Wasted
Before I make a decision I also explore the option to have some more flames with the big hit:
- The Bangles : Eternal Flames
- Atomic Kitten: Eternal Flames
Yeah I'm going to take a big hit but the first one on the list :).
Comments