Count your blessings - March 2024

  1. Making my first steps again without brace...first indoor
  2. Walking on staircases again without brace
  3. Tulips at home
  4. My two boys having this solid habit of crawling into my bed in the morning for morning hugs when they wake up
  5. Jan leaving to Rotary meetings in the evening but not before leaving me with a set table and hot food on the stove
  6. Getting my new red electrical car
  7. Getting mobile again and being able to go to places where I want, both at walking distance as driving again
  8. Beertje turning 8...my baby
  9. Jan hardly travelling this month, what a nice change 
  10. An easy birthday party to organize
  11. Jan taking a day off when I somehow forgot to plan a school closure day
  12. Going for a scouting fundraising lunch with other parents
  13. A first drink on an outdoor terrace for the year
  14. Getting very quickly and smoothly Beertje's communion clothes. Ough a chore done
  15. Also booking the restaurant for the communion. Glad to have some planning off the table
  16. Moments to rest in the weekend when energy is low
  17. Appetizers and chips
  18. Being 2nd at a quiz at work
  19. Charging that electrical car for the first time without issues...it's a little bit stressful at first
  20. Not taking my jacket to work for a few days and feeling that first promise of spring in the temperatures
  21. Returning to the east of Belgium after more than a 2 months absence. Finally! 
  22. A dancing sweet skeleton in my bedroom in the dark...that turns out to be a jolly happy Beertje
  23. Beertje getting his yellow belt in judo
  24. The hairdresser fixing Kabouter's little self-styling cutting hair mistake, to his relief.
  25. having one of those brainstorm mornings with Anne where we can't stop with our "wedraaiendoor" associations and line up song after song again. ha, it can be so addictive. 


This is a monthly list of simple things in my life that make me happy or that make me smile.  

As the world often seems full of negativity and disaster, I want to pay attention to these small things that make me happy in my daily life and be grateful for them. You can find all of them via this link



Comments

saturnein said…
Dat was een geïnspireerde brainstormsessie hè, heel plezant :-)
saturnein said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
saturnein said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Goofball said…
@anne: zeer toffe brainstorm maar nu pauzeer ik weer even want we lopen weer te hard vooruit
saturnein said…
Yep, beetje rust nu :-)

Popular Posts