While sawing my bra....
Some thoughs while sawing a strap on my bra:
- Allie teaches me that I am truly not sawing my bra but probably sewing my bra. Ooops.
[insert hilarious laughing here upon realisation what I was claiming to do]
- Gosh I don't want to know how often I type blunders in professional e-mails without realising it. At least I never discuss sawing/sewing there.
- Why doesn't a double thread never pull to the other side equally?
- Why can't I ever measure off the correct lenght of a thread : either waaaaay too long or too short to finish the job?
- Can anyone remind me that I should never sew something that is actually visible....it doesn't look good.
- Should I believe Jan when he tells me that his colleagues tell him that a thimble is also called a "finger nipple" in the USA? Yeah right.