I felt so honored that she had thought of me and that she considered my blog showing some positive attitude. I really touched me.
The irony is that the last couple of days I am struggling hard to feel any bit of positive attitude at all. Remember that I was home in January after some minor surgery to remove a cyst at my tailbone that seemed to be prone to a recurring under-skin infection? That it had not been the first time that a doctor needed to do some cutting there? That I really thought in January to be biting through the sour apple to get rid of that type of problem for good.
After a couple of days I'm calmer now, but I can tell you I really do fear whatever decision the doctor will have to make this afternoon. I know this isn't the worst health problem at all, but it's sure pretty annoying and painful. Yikes.
So despite the award, my lemonade is a bit sour this week. But fortunatly there's many more bloggers that show off their great positive attitude which makes a visit to their blogs so rewarding and refreshing:
- Jenn at Something to Say: About Life in The Netherlands
- RozeBril from door een roze bril who sees life through pink glasses, how could she not get this award?
- Alex Eliott at Formula Fed and Flexible Parenting, who surfs through the parenting challenges with a good portion of humour.
- Jenn at My Life in a Nutshell who always manages to show a positive attitude even when dealing with setbacks like broken foots etc...
1) Put the logo on your blog or post.
2) Nominate some blogs that show great attitude or gratitude, (i.e. turn lemons into lemonade) 3) Link to your nominees within your post.
4) Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5) Share the love and link to the person from who you received your award.