Back to simple lay-out

I really like the dynamic templates in Blogger but they give constant issues with some browers and seem to also have issues in allowing you all to leave a comment on my blog.

and I must admit: I love receiving comments. It's fun to know that a visitor came by and to hear their response to my post. I am very curious when I type a post, what you'll think about it.  And in all honesty, for those of you that click through from Facebook...it's actually more fun to receive a comment on my blog itself as that stays linked to the post forever while FB updates & comments disappear as soon as there's enough other posts in the feed to catch our attention.

So anyway....hope this boring straight forward template will work better now.

Comments

Jennifer Brown said…
I agree, I love getting comments. And you are great at it. As I know how much I love them I try to make it a habit to do to others as well.

Jenn
Brian Miller said…
ok you get a yay from me...smiles...i have such a hard time commenting on the dynamic view...having to refresh after each post and then again at times....

Popular Posts