Count your blessings - delayed June 2016
- The view of a blue sky and the leaves of a palm tree above your head
- The smiling face of a little sandman
- Gorgeous sunsets
- Finishing the final season of "House of cards" on Netflix. Wow, great series!
- Holding your little baby for the first time in a big pool...cautiously, tenderly and watch the curious big eyes when he takes it all in.
- Informal dinners with friends without much hassle
- Napping whenever you feel like it at vacation
- The extensive Just Eat food delivery service possibilities in Leuven
- Being genuinely welcomed back at work
- An empty blue pool that splits open with your strokes and the coolness of wet hair
This post is a bit delayed and didn't meet publication in June anymore, probably because June has proven to be an emotional exhausting month with fortunately a great vacation break in between and with the love of the children as anti-depressant.