Count your blessings - February 2017
- Going on a city trip
- Small and tiny boys that want to "keppe doen"
- Brushing your teeth with a baby on your arm and noticing he's trying to copy your facial movements in the mirror
- Driving home in daylight again
- The scaffolding disappearing again, proving that a normal non-renovating state of the house is approaching
- Getting a new boss with whom I'd love to collaborate
- Evenings when the children fall asleep soon and quickly
- The first week of the year without doctor's visits
- Foreign colleagues that rescue with some medication from their personal travel kid
- Mornings with view at the sea
- Curling up under my duvet
- Friends that come over for a take-away meal or just a simple drink
- Really good tv shows at the moment and a recorder and Stievie subscription to try to keep up with it
This is a monthly list of simple things in my life that make me happy or that make me smile.
As the world often seems full of negativity and disaster, I want to pay attention to these small things that make me happy in my daily life and be greatful for them. You can find all of them via this link