2 new operational rooms in our attic

Since we progressed here so well at the end of July we were very motivated to add the finishing touches and turn our 2 new attic rooms operational. In one day our little house here expanded with 30% in size :). 

Jan constructed  the beds in the bedroom with the boys (which seemed a constant struggle to prevent them taking off with the needed pins and screws) and he added the plinths while I did the final painting in the bathroom. At the end we added the bathroom flooring there as well.  Kabouter proudly went to bed in his new room for the first time. Hurray!










Comments

Gudrun said…
Ik kan al niet wachten om het te zien! Zalig zeg!