Made in Belgium: Funeral Dress

I'm not a big fan, neither a big expert on the punk scene but I discovered that a well-known "party" song is from a Belgian 80ies punk band.  Party on is a classic, that mostly reminds me of drunk people jumping around on the dance floor with a pint of beer in the air.  Much to my surprise the band is still travelling and touring around in recent years and plays at several festivals. I must admit that their repertoire is mostly unknown to me and I don't think I regret that. Hey, but let's party on!

Party on








Comments

Unknown said…
Earthling, what's the MOST important?
Striving N winning Seventh-Heaven?
Aint2coolNhellfire, child.

Q: You gonna live forever?
A: Yes! depending on where.
Q: How long do our lifetimes last?
A: 1-outta-1 bites-the-dust, babe,
and if you dont yet know,
lemme show you how to wiseabove:

When our eternal soul leaves our body
and we riseabove to meet our Maker,
only four, last things remain:
death, judgement, Heaven or Hell
according to the deeds we mortals
have done in our finite existence.
So... find-out what RCIA is and join!

PS° guess what, earthling? Im an NDE:
Google+: kold_kadavr_ flatliner
Let's be tethered2forever Upstairs.

Popular Posts