Count your blessings - March 2018


  1. After a couple of stressfull and tiring weeks, leaving the office on Friday night with only 1 mail in my mailbox anymore. Boohaaaa. 
  2. 4 babysits and one of their mothers taking shifts to take care of Kabouter when he was ill
  3. An unexpected weekend without any plans that came at the right moment when we craved for some rest.
  4. A series of hugs and kisses that you didn't see coming
  5. Going to a theatre play
  6. While waiting in eternity for some quotes for the children's wardrobes, we realise that the firm who coordinated all our interior renovations in Leuven previous year went broke... Thankfully that happens now, not a year ago, and not in a few weeks/months when we've accepted some quotes for wardrobes, paintings and staircase repair. 
  7. The babysit who stayed longer (cause she really didn't have much choice) because my train was  delayed,  proactively changed the children into their pyjama's so they were ready for bed when I got home.
  8. Visiting the office in Paris and noticing that I had to greet a lot of people in the company's restaurant at lunch time... My internal network is getting big and it's fun to see my foreign colleagues again.
  9. Living in a country where it is possible to just hop up and down for one day to Paris
  10. Homemade stew with homemade fries. 
  11. An attic slowly but steadily transforming.  
  12. Sport sessions, massage and birthday celebrations at work...fun place to work
  13. Ongoing transatlantic friendships


This is a monthly list of simple things in my life that make me happy or that make me smile.  
As the world often seems full of negativity and disaster, I want to pay attention to these small things that make me happy in my daily life and be grateful for them. You can find all of them via this link

Comments

Popular Posts