Count your blessings - April 2018


  1. Reading a book at the beach
  2. The first meals eaten outdoors again
  3. Strolling through picturesque old French fortified towns with little cobble stone roads 
  4. Morning snoozing and cuddling with 4 in a big bed without any rush
  5. A singing blackbird on the top of our garden tree
  6. Vacation time and new vacation plans
  7. Watching Kabouter ride his bike for the first time
  8. Fresh dairy straight from the farm
  9. Discovering new happy music
  10. Getting stuck in an unexpected big traffic jam due to an accident, fortunately on a day that the babysit picked up the children and I didn't have such a tight deadline
  11. Constructive collaborative meetings that energise
  12. The first BBQ of the year
  13. An hour of Pilates during working hours at the office
  14. A hare racing across a field in the morning sun
  15. A little boy that searches his bigger brother when he's not there



This is a monthly list of simple things in my life that make me happy or that make me smile.  
As the world often seems full of negativity and disaster, I want to pay attention to these small things that make me happy in my daily life and be grateful for them. You can find all of them via this link

Comments

Popular Posts