Count your blessings - January 2019
- Working in an almost empty office when most colleagues are still on vacation
- Jan not having a heavy travelling schedule and spending most of January with us at home.
- Jan who could flexibly arrange taking care of a sick Beertje when no other caregiver could be found.
- The increasing number of people marching for the climate and noticing on social media a lot of people that I know that were there. I might not be known for ecologic activism and I have a big footprint but this gave me a warm feeling.
- People that genuinely want to know how I'm doing
- Hugging my children and feeling their little arms around my neck
- Pink skies at sunrise
- Beertje who got succesfully potty-trained
- A home working day when it's snowing outside
This is a monthly list of simple things in my life that make me happy or that make me smile.
As the world often seems full of negativity and disaster, I want to pay attention to these small things that make me happy in my daily life and be grateful for them. You can find all of them via this link