Count your blessings - January 2019


  1. Working in an almost empty office when most colleagues are still on vacation
  2. Jan not having a heavy travelling schedule and spending most of January with us at home.
  3. Jan who could flexibly arrange taking care of a sick Beertje when no other caregiver could be found. 
  4. The increasing number of people marching for the climate and noticing on social media a lot of people that I know that were there. I might not be known for ecologic activism and I have a big footprint but this gave me a warm feeling.
  5. People that genuinely want to know how I'm doing
  6. Hugging my children and feeling their little arms around my neck
  7. Pink skies at sunrise
  8. Beertje who got succesfully potty-trained
  9. A home working day when it's snowing outside



This is a monthly list of simple things in my life that make me happy or that make me smile.  
As the world often seems full of negativity and disaster, I want to pay attention to these small things that make me happy in my daily life and be grateful for them. You can find all of them via this link

Comments

Popular Posts