Count your blessings - July 2020
- Rainy days...I've become so mature and adult to feel blessed now with rainy days
- A child that requests to tickle to you and you claim you don't remember how to do so...so they take your hands and try to teach you by tickling themselves with your immobile hands. Very amusing.
- A child that gives you a fart kiss before bedtime and starts giggling, and you repeat once more and act very surprised...and keep going until the giggling is loud contagious laughter.
- TV programs like "Vive la vie" to close off the evening in ease and coziness
- Reading a book in the garden and listening to your youngest who is humming a song while playing in the sandbox
- Picking up children from day camps and listen to their happy rattling about their day
- Walking with the entire family in the Ardennes for the first time in probably 8-9 years
- Ceviche, what a delicious dish
- Being on a swing
- The neighbour's cow's grazing next to us
- Reading half a book in one day, finishing it in the next 2 days.
- Working a few days at the office and having lunch outside together
- Painkillers, thank goodness they exist
- Being finally released from that awful tooth and 5 days later realizing I just had the first day in months without pain in my teeth or cheek.
- Going out for an outside lunch with a friend (when we still could)
- Gazpacho on a hot day
- Dirty little kids at the end of a summer day
- Anne with an E on Netflix
- Wearing new summer shorts. (after have been on a successful quick downtown shopping trip).
- Taking interesting stress mgt/mindset training and a visual facilitation workshop at work
- Working in a cool basement on the year's hottest day.
This is a monthly list of simple things in my life that make me happy or that make me smile.
As the world often seems full of negativity and disaster, I want to pay attention to these small things that make me happy in my daily life and be grateful for them. You can find all of them via this link