Count your blessings - September 2020

  1. Walking cheerful little boys back to school on September 1st
  2. Fresh soup for lunch
  3. Cuddling with Beertje together under a little blanket
  4. Going to bed early, sleeping a lot after an evening with stubborn headache and feeling refreshed the next morning
  5. Eating out
  6. Partial but limited return to the office
  7. After some days in the office, truly appreciating homeworking again as well
  8. Some Indian summer days
  9. Spending an afternoon reading books in the sun
  10. Seeing some friends again for the first time in over a month
  11. Having colleagues to whome you can talk openly in trust
  12. Getting a short(er) haircut and feeling so refreshed
  13. Installing a 2nd computer screen at my home office desk
  14. Seeing Beertje and grandma having a wonderful time together at the Belgian coast
  15. So many things to harvest at the CSA farm this year.  Clearly more than previous dry summers.  The water drip system seems to pay off.
  16. Crawling in bed early when it's needed





This is a monthly list of simple things in my life that make me happy or that make me smile.  
As the world often seems full of negativity and disaster, I want to pay attention to these small things that make me happy in my daily life and be grateful for them. You can find all of them via this link

Comments

Popular Posts