20 random pictures of the last 8 weeks
- Swinging in a playground twin swing
2. An evening walk around the abbey during the children's swimming class just before sunset
3. Reading homework in bed
4. Lego is the new obsession. A true obsession. And thanks to his recent birthday there is so much to get built
5. Scouting year started again. Fortunately I've not been asked yet to change / add any of those badges on the shirt...my sewing nightmare
6. Someone came home as Spider-Man but Spider-Man is big enough to wash himself and reveal a cheerful Beertje
7. Beertje stole his dad's glasses
8. They rearranged parking in the neighbourhood. New places are so narrow you can impossibly open the doors so now I must get the children out and in their child seats on the street. Ugh...I filed a complaint at the city, we'll see what happens.
9. Swimming classes are back for the first time since previous February. It's quite a hell to now rush the children in an out the "desinfected" only available dressing room in the 5 assigned minutes, stressing with some other parents in the heat with our face masks, but so far we cope.
10. I repainted my mom's front door at the end of the summer.
11. Yoga started again in the nearby school as well. They have a fancy desinfecting stand at the entrance in what formerly was the bike parking.
12. Face mask wash...when all the cords get tangled up.
13. When you wash your hands and then give yourself a hug.
14. My little window washer assistent.
15. Biking in a streetart/ graffiti alley in Leuven. And if you thought that I had posted all streetart in Leuven this spring...nope I haven't.
16. Our garden fire place in the Ardennes.
17. Our boys and their nephew discovering "Pokémon Go" and hunting Pokémon in the garden, while we observe from a distance and see the striking resemblance between the boys.