Count your blessings - December 2020

  1. A computer form error that pops up with the message "Computer says no"....hahaha, thanks for the smile. Computer forms that know their classics are fun.
  2. Finishing a puzzle and progressing well on 2 new ones.  Sending puzzle pictures back and forth to my friend.
  3. People genuinely interested in how you are doing
  4. The Sinterklaas happiness of the children
  5. Decorating the house in Christmas atmosphere and adding extra lights compared to the previous years
  6. Ordering picture Christmas cards that worked out really well
  7. Colleagues that understand you are having a difficult moment
  8. Crazy fun virtual personnel parties
  9. Cocktail boxes delivered at home or beer tasting virtual workshops
  10. The first vaccinations are approved and getting administered in the world...
  11. 2 children playing in a little bambi outfit all day
  12. Walking alone through the fields while snow is falling down
  13. The sound of fresh snow crisping under my boots
  14. A deer jumping through the fields
  15. Candles burning
  16. Ave Maria by Caccini,  Ave Maria by Shubert and Rorate Caeli
  17. Celebrating Christmas at home with my mom visiting
  18. The judge in the USA preventing its democracy to collapse
  19. A third Corona wave that seems to have been prevented...for now at least. 
  20. Getting a new book
  21. Boosting my average number of daily steps at the end of the year. 
  22. Observing the boys playing together
  23. Feel good programs on tv like "Vrede op aarde" to watch before bedtime




This is a monthly list of simple things in my life that make me happy or that make me smile.  
As the world often seems full of negativity and disaster, I want to pay attention to these small things that make me happy in my daily life and be grateful for them. You can find all of them via this link 

Comments

Anne said…
Dat eerste, hilarisch!
Els said…
Inderdaad, die eerste is zalig :))

Popular Posts