We keep on turning #wedraaiendoor: Anne Clark - Our Darkness

Each Tuesday and Thursday Anne from Satur9's World  play a musical pingpong game where we choose a new music song based on each other's previous choice by association of a name, style, lyric, style, location or whatever crosses in our mind.  We never know what the next song will be chosen and are forced to explore beyond our comfort zone due to each other's choices.


We started the year dancing, with Dance Monkey followed by Sia ft Different Gear who was Drinking to get drunk.  Wow quite a long song...not to get me start dancing but perfect to continue once I find myself on the dance floor 'in the zone'.  


The atmosphere, the music...reminded me of something. It is my guess Sia was influenced here by the female queen of New Wave: Anne Clark.  So while I am in the zone on the dancefloor I continue dancing, eyes closed facing the floor. 


Comments

Anne said…
Wat doe je mij een plezier met dit nummer zeg :-)
Goofball said…
@Anne: haha, ik vermoedde al dat je dit wel zou smaken.
Le petit requin said…
Grappig toeval, J. liet mij dit nummer vorige week ook net horen, was keilang geleden, maar blijft goed!

Popular Posts