We keep on turning #wedraaiendoor: Magnus - The rhythm is deified

Each Tuesday and Thursday Anne from Satur9's World  play a musical pingpong game where we choose a new music song based on each other's previous choice by association of a name, style, lyric, style, location or whatever crosses in our mind.  We never know what the next song will be chosen and are forced to explore beyond our comfort zone due to each other's choices.

The Romans with Cindy.  That's where Anne left me on Tuesday.   As a result I spent a couple of hours listening to Cyndi Lauper.  And I concluded that beside her obvious hits "girls just wanna have fun"  "True Colors" and "Time after time" I don't really enjoy her less knowns songs. 

I also searched for bands with the name "Rome" or "The Italians" and similar band names but couldn't find anything that I wished to post. 

The lyrics stating it was a real fine day hinted "Perfect Day - Lou Reed" to me.  But what really jumped out is the line Anywhere the wind will blow.  With that I had a look at the soundtrack of the movie "Any Way the wind blows " by Tom Barman.    And hence my choice for : Rhythm is deified - Magnus


So Anne, it's back to you now!


Comments

Popular Posts