We keep on turning #wedraaiendoor: Desireless - Voyage voyage

Each Tuesday and Thursday Anne from Satur9's World  play a musical pingpong game where we choose a new music song based on each other's previous choice by association of a name, style, lyric, style, location or whatever crosses in our mind.  We never know what the next song will be chosen and are forced to explore beyond our comfort zone due to each other's choices.

Thank you Anne, you've passed on an airworm to me....Airport, that quite stuck in my mind for the rest of the day. 

I haven't been in an airport since 1,5 years now. How odd.  Otherwise, to me airports are the gateway to travel...voyage voyage to new destinations, people with suitcases going all directions, talking all languages....I desire some voyage. 

Comments

Popular Posts