Hunting Pokémon in the drizzle

Well what's up with the weather...snow and cold in April and each day in May has threatened us with showers and cool grey days. For over the month I try to treat my team to an outdoor picknick and so far we had to postpone 4 times as it's simply each time too cold with risk of rain. 

But we spent another long weekend to rest in the east of Belgium. And I need to catch up rest so I am doing the best I can to vegetate on the sofa.  yet I do ensure I get fresh air and movement each day, even on a grey day.  Fortunately I can convince Kabouter most of the time to join me for a little tour if we combine it with Pokémon hunting and I enjoy that just as much as he does. So of we go to the next village, defying the grey clouds, passing Pokéstops and Gyms. 








Cows are back on our "sledging hill" 


Comments

Anne said…
Ha ik vroeg me onlangs af of jullie dat nog deden, dat Pokémon jagen. Het is een goede motivatie om buiten te komen hè :-)
Goofball said…
Anne: oh ja dagelijks :)

Popular Posts