Count your blessings - June 2021

  1. Summer weather
  2. Being outside in T-shirt and short
  3. Videocall with my Canadian host mom
  4. Snuggling in bed with Beertje after he'd been absent for a couple of days
  5. My own first vaccination and my mom's second shot
  6. Feeling and seeing the tremendous work of so many volunteers at vaccination centre
  7. Going out for lunch with a friend in a bright sun
  8. Spatial Audio sound introduced in Apple Music
  9. Cherries and strawberries to harvest at the farm
  10. Cooler nights after they were too hot
  11. Playing beach tennis with the entire family
  12. Visiting our offices in renovation
  13. Snoozing in bed with all 4 of us and the cat on bed and giggling because Rodin was trying to catch our moving toes under the sheets
  14. Our big new beautiful and comfortable sofa
  15. Jan bringing a big bouquet of sunflowers home from the market
  16. Chilling in the garden and watching the children play in the cold pool
  17. A cute snoozing cat as co-worker
  18. So many cherries

This is a monthly list of simple things in my life that make me happy or that make me smile.  
As the world often seems full of negativity and disaster, I want to pay attention to these small things that make me happy in my daily life and be grateful for them. You can find all of them via this link

Comments

Popular Posts