We keep on turning #wedraaiendoor: Will i am: Mona Lisa Smile ft. Nicole Scherzinger

 

Each Tuesday and Thursday Anne from Satur9's World  play a musical pingpong game where we choose a new music song based on each other's previous choice by association of a name, style, lyric, style, location or whatever crosses in our mind.  We never know what the next song will be chosen and are forced to explore beyond our comfort zone due to each other's choices.


 The Gioconda smile... Anne served me last Tuesday with some art.   The Mona Lisa by Leonardo Da Vinci. 

I wanted the Rembrandts with the theme song
I found Da Vinci by Weezer
I found Andie Warhol by David Bowie
There is an artist Greg Percy who has songs about Cezanne, Manet, Monet, Matisse and Picasso, ...

I found a dozen songs about the Mona Lisa


But this one made me happy. I didn't know it beforehand, but stumbled upon it when searching. Fun song, great video clip. Aaah makes me happy, I hope it makes you happy too. 





Comments

Anne said…
Het is inderdaad een vrolijk deuntje :-)
Goofball said…
@Anne: 'k vind de clip ook echt wel cool met die kunstwerken

Popular Posts