My most used apps on my phone & ipad

 I was curious recently to check out my screen time and also the apps that I use most on my devices.  It all fluctuates a bit and I can clearly see that the children borrow my devices and influence which app comes in the top 5 or not or gives some peaks in screen time.   

4 apps are pretty consistent in my top 5: 

My connection to my friends (that use FB of course).  My fun distraction.  


The next three are consistantly really high up and make me realise I'm quite a news junkie. I don't watch the news on tv ever but I think I know it almost all because I refresh these apps a lot during the day (and often much to my frustratioin that there is not much new news). 

 


Twitter is also a source of news but with a social touch...or a very asocial one including the discussion of the day but also with a lot of creativity and humour. 



Then depending on the week: did I walk a lot, did I drive a lot, did Kabouter steal my device a lot, am I wrapped in a Netflix series or not at all, the next come up in varying order:  

 Pokémon Go :)

 Waze. It's better if it's not too high up since I don't want to drive too much. 
 







Instagram


Netflix


Camera

Messenger to chat with most of my friends.  This if for me the digital communication channel of preference



Occasionally I see a higher use of Skype too which I use to phone my mother and sister. 
If Kabouter was on my ipad too long, I get more time on YouTube
I also check my Fitbit app multiple times a day (since my actual Fitbit screen broke a year ago)
WhatsApp is something I avoid so much as possible. I hate the many groups you get added to and don't seem to be able to avoid full of meaningless updates.  But as said, you can't avoid whatsapp and for some people it is the only way to contact them. But I try to type mostly on a webbrowser version.  (same counts for Messenger by the way).  Mail is also something I only use on a laptop. 
Let's finish with the app Nu.nl (the Dutch news) and the KMI meteo app that are regulars. 


Comments

Anne said…
Het zal je niet verbazen dat de meeste van jouw meest gebruikte apps, bij mij wel ongeveer hetzelfde zijn. Geen waze bij mij, en geen pokemon, haha. Maar voor de rest... ah Netflix ook niet op mijn telefoon. Op mijn laptop wel.
Whatsapp gebruik ik enkel omdat Herman en mijn zus dat als communicatiekanaal gebruiken.
Goofball said…
@Anne: het zijn de statistieken van mijn iphone en ipad samen. Daarom dat Netflix daarbij kan staan.
Anne said…
Ja juist. Nic kijkt in bed op zijn telefoon ook wel eens Netflix, maar zelf doe ik dat nooit. Vind Youtube op de telefoon al te mijden.

Popular Posts