We keep on turning #wedraaiendoor : Trixie Whitley - Need your love

Each Tuesday and Thursday Anne from Satur9's World and myself, play a musical pingpong game where we choose a new music song based on each other's previous choice by association of a name, style, lyric, style, location or whatever crosses in our mind. We never know what the next song will be chosen and are forced to explore beyond our comfort zone due to each other's choices.
You can find our in the mean time long and fun playlist on Spotify and op Youtube. Subscribing to it is possible! 

 

Anne posted The Smiths with "How soon is now" on Tuesday.  The music struck me with the tremelo effect. I googled to find other songs with such an effect but it's hard to google that. No results that were relevant. Pink Floyd was often quoted but Money doesn't sound the same.  Although I hesitated for Tommy James & The Shondells - Crimson & clover . Ha awesome.  


I thought of the vegetarian activism of Morrissey. That lead me to Paul Mc Cartney. 

But in the end the last sentences struck me most so I searched for love. Because we all need love. 

  • Calvin Harris feat Ellie Goulding - I need your love
  • James brown - Hot (I need to be loved)
  • The Beatles: All you need is love
  • Trixie Whitley - Need love
  • Jasper Steverlinck - Need your love

And I think we all need to listen to Trixie Whitley a bit more, so there we go. 


Comments

Popular Posts