40 days bloggen

You might have noticed that after my silent February, I am back to blogging at a regular pace.  A week of vacation at the start of the month helped to pick up pace and time again and blog a little ahead of time again. 



Just when I intended to pick up my pace and go back to my old rhythms,  Katrien at Perfect - Imperfect launched the idea to do a 40 days of blogging again as we've done already in the past with a group of bloggers before Easter.  It seems quite feasible to me and a good motivation to ensure I keep my pace up.  So I told her I'd participate.    I am not the only one who is participating...check out the blogs of these other to get to know the other bloggers and read some more :).  Have fun!



Comments

Els said…
Tegenwoordig heb ik het moeilijk om nog regelmatig te bloggen, ideeën zijn er wel maar ik krijg ze slechts langzaam uitgeschreven. Hopelijk is het een fase die weer voorbijgaat. HIer geen 40 dagen bloggen dus.
Anne said…
Dat gaat ons lukken!
Goofball said…
@Anne: haha anders zetten we gewoon al onze #wedraaiendoors achter elkaar die we al vooruit gepland hebben en we zijn er :p.
Goofball said…
@Els: hopelijk is het een fase ja
Anne said…
@goofball: hahaha ja, dat is ook een optie :-D

Popular Posts