We keep on turning #wedraaiendoor: Natural Born Deejays - A good day

Each Tuesday and Thursday Anne from Satur9's World and myself, play a musical pingpong game where we choose a new music song based on each other's previous choice by association of a name, style, lyric, style, location or whatever crosses in our mind. We never know what the next song will be chosen and are forced to explore beyond our comfort zone due to each other's choices.

You can find our in the mean time long and fun playlist on Spotify and op Youtube. Subscribing to it is possible!  


I think Anne understood my message last weeks. When we sunk from love to getting dumped to murder, we are now ready to save a life.  While she explained how to save a life, I had immediately flashbacks to parties in my student time.

I heard lyrics , words but had no clue what I am looking for. I took quite some googling to find

"Start the CPR,   1 one thousand, two one thousand...."

"I am sorry God, we stepped on your fucking territory! I 'm sorry"

"I've got a pulse, I've got a pulse, we got him, we fucking got him!"

I thought the song was featured in a movie. I looked up Flatliners, but that was something else. Anyway, I found what I was looking for, although it was hard to find the version I had in mind and I still can't find the video clip that is in my mind.  

and now let's dance as if we are students in the 90ies!



Comments

Anne said…
Dat stuitert hier nogal alle kanten op zeg :-)
Goofball said…
@Anne: ping pong ping pong ping pong...soms kies ik wel bewust iets dat bij jou zeker nooit zou passeren :p.
Anne said…
Hahahaha :-)

Popular Posts