Count your blessings - June 2022

  1. My orchid in flower again
  2. Getting the pictures of the many super cool activities that the children do with school (break baking workshops, making a vegetable garden, camping at a farm, swimming, theme weeks about foreign countries, ...)
  3. Rain so much needed by nature
  4. A day of volunteering work of choice with colleagues organized by my employer during business hours
  5. Hanging out with friends at a festival
  6. Eating chips
  7. Our new solar screens protecting our house windows better against the heat
  8. Sitting in the garden late on a summer night with a glass off wine to chill down after a hot day
  9. An ice cube machine...one of those purchases Jan makes out of the blue and I roll my eyes and eventually I do enjoy them. 
  10. An outdoor yoga class in the garden
  11. Walking back at bedtime on one of the year's longest days during sunset through the gorgeous beguinage
  12. Feeling well-supported by my manager and peers in heated, painful discussions at work.
  13. Feeling growth in my own management style, more confidence and peace of mind in comparison with previous years
  14. Cooler nights that follow after a few hot nights...so nice to crawl under the duvet again and try to get some better sleep
  15. Our growing tomatoplants in the garden and my flowers
  16. Spicy coated peanuts at work
  17. The boys sneaking down from the stairs in the morning together, trying to be silent for us.  How considerate 
  18. Napping




This is a monthly list of simple things in my life that make me happy or that make me smile.  
As the world often seems full of negativity and disaster, I want to pay attention to these small things that make me happy in my daily life and be grateful for them. You can find all of them via this link

Comments

Popular Posts