Count your blessings - July 2022
- Gin tonic
- Reading a book in the sun in the garden
- An afternoon nap
- Walking by an open bakery on a late Sunday afternoon and realizing in time that you are out of bread at home and the baker isn't yet.
- Jan's birthday party where we were together with many friends, some of whom we had not seen in years.
- Making the party playlist, partially together with Kabouter
- Helping friends
- Spending half a day in the sofa in solitude and silence to start the weekend
- Homeworking when the office's airco was broken
- The airco in the office is fixed right when the insane peak in temperature is reached
- A new roof with more insulation progressing
- My flowers pots in the garden
- Observing our cat chasing flies at home in a mad race
- the 2 boys helping to cook (rarely but when they do , it's cute).
- Long weekends
- Cool days following excessive heat
- Beautiful landscapes
- Possessing an ice cube machine (sometimes Jan's gadget buying habit is cool)
- Eating that first home-grown tomato
- Choosing new books in the library
This is a monthly list of simple things in my life that make me happy or that make me smile.
As the world often seems full of negativity and disaster, I want to pay attention to these small things that make me happy in my daily life and be grateful for them. You can find all of them via this link